Tobacco Monitor proudly launches the WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY 2023 NATIONAL ONLINE CONTEST with the theme for the year 2023 ‘We need Food, Not Tobacco’.
The registrations for the month-long competition has started on 20th of April 2023 and will continue till 21st of May 2023, which will also be the last date for uploading the creations in the submission portal.
The result announcement will take place online on the World No Tobacco Day, 31st of May 2023.
The online contest will have 10 competition item which can be participated by those belonging 8 to 18 years of age and those from 19 years of age and above.
Instructions for participating in the contest
• Individuals have to install ‘TOBACCO MONITOR’ application from play store. Link to the app: https://bit.ly/3xQyGvT
• After installing, open the application to see the ‘World No Tobacco Day’ icon
• Click on the icon and the registration form opens.
• After filling the registration form, you will receive a Registration ID and Link to your email id registered.
• Using the Registration ID and Link, you’ll be directed to the submission portal where you can upload your finished work.
We request the interested individuals to join our Telegram Group ‘Tobacco Monitor-WNTD’ for receiving all the updates related to the contest.
Link to join the Telegram group: https://t.me/+YBmxNjyUd9I0ZWU1
All posters of the contest can be viewed in the Tobacco Monitor Website (link: http://tobaccomonitor.co.in/)
Lastly, in case of any queries, kindly contact 9498044473, 04423723000 or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org